Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Booked! Over the pond again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booked! Over the pond again!

September 8-18 2024!

My 5th trip over and the wife will join me for her 3rd trip over. Going back with Harry Nel and African Arrow Safaris. Springbok Slam on my mind. 19 critters hunting with Harry so far. Biggest problem is I have very little room left for mounts or even Euros!

I’d love to go one day and fish Black Marlin. I just have a lot of fish to kill elsewhere that are more obtainable to me. Enjoy life and the experience sir

Comment

Good luck, Mudslinger !

Comment

Good luck !
        Cant wait to get back over, ourselves.
        SB Slam is def a cool one. Makes a great mount as one.

Comment

can't wait for the recap!

Comment

Good luck!!!!! I went in my 5th trip over there this past summer and it was probably my best trip too!!!!!

Springbok is still on my to-do list!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Tell the boys howdy from me........definitely GREAT bowhunting outfit!!!

Comment

I just booked a group for our trip over with John X Safaris in August 2025. It's going to be a long 16 month wait!!! Can't wait to see your pics!

Comment

Awesome, looking forward to story and pics.

Comment

Best of luck on your trip!
                    I can’t wait to go one day myself.

Comment

I am very biased towards African Arrow Safaris, but I do not think you can find a bowhunting outfit only in South Africa that can offer you 5 Star accommodations with trophy opportunities on his large acreage. None of his places are rifle hunted snd he manages his places for trophy quality. Most of his property is family owned. I have hunted 4 other times with Harry and this last time, Sept 2021 was the only time I was in camp with someone that I did not know. It was only 2 of us in camo and Billy was such a great person, I have invited him to come hunt with me during our deer season. He is a pure primitive hunter and was an absolute blast to be in camp with.
                      if you want a bowhunting outfit only with small groups or your own group, African Arrow Safaris is it!

Comment

I've got my 2nd trip booked for next year 2025, Africa is a bowhunters dream!

Comment

Safe travels , good luck and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                            September 8-18 2024!

My 5th trip over and the wife will join me for her 3rd trip over. Going back with Harry Nel and African Arrow Safaris. Springbok Slam on my mind. 19 critters hunting with Harry so far. Biggest problem is I have very little room left for mounts or even Euros!
                            Got my Springbok slam and had a pedestal mount made for all four of them. Sits in the corner. I'll try to take a picture of it tonight if I remember. Doesn't take up much room.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                              September 8-18 2024!

I still need my White one. I've got some critters on the list for next year should make for a fun hunt, Baboon, Honey Badger, Hyena, possible Giraffe. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X