No announcement yet.

Rodeo Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many moons ago, a big group of TBH folks used to get together at Bullet Proof at the Austin Rodeo. Those were glorious times. I'd love to see some of those pics from back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
      Many moons ago, a big group of TBH folks used to get together at Bullet Proof at the Austin Rodeo. Those were glorious times. I'd love to see some of those pics from back in the day.
      Y’all go ahead and post ‘em up!

Comment

Originally posted by smokeless View Post
        Oh I want to comment so bad,
        Tick-a-lock.

Comment

Except for the lead singer (in black) they all had hair that was longer—and far prettier—than mine. And I’m almost sure go to the same colorist.
          Attached Files

Comment

Here we are: TLH, the Marlboro Man, and Baby Girl. (This is so weird…the picture is reversed.)
            Attached Files

Comment

Looks like a blast! Good looking Family TLH.

Comment

Not my cup of tea but probably way better than George Strait. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Not my cup of tea but probably way better than George Strait. Lol.
                  Bite your tongue! We only speak of The Great One with reverence around our house.

Comment

I like Wayne Gretzky.

Comment

Beautiful Family! I'm sure the concert was fun. I saw them once, years ago...it was fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X