George Strait / Parker McCollum at Kyle field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George Strait / Parker McCollum at Kyle field

In June....anyone check prices? I saw Package deals for $2000...cheap seats in the nose bleed for $175

That’s not possible. I saw him on his farewell tour. How could he still be doing concerts?

Comment

I would imagine my Aggie and his girlfriend try to go.

Comment

I plan on buying tickets. Think they go on sale 3/28. GIG’EM

Comment

My Aggie child is determined to be there....

Comment

weve got about 4-6 of us planning to go. Where are you guys going to try to get tickets at?

Whats the package deals consist of?

Comment

Parker has come a ways from the $5 shows at Cheatham

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                That’s not possible. I saw him on his farewell tour. How could he still be doing concerts?
                Everytime I see him playing another concert I wonder how mad folks are that paid big money to see his “last” concert back then lol

Comment

Twelfth Man Foundation members/season ticket holders have draw times. Ours is supposed to be right about now. Pricing is dependent on where your seats are. I will know later what we are paying.

Comment

Im looking for 6 tickets if someone picks some up from season tickets not interested.

Comment

Place will be full of Longhorn alumni. Aggies can’t afford those prices.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                        In June....anyone check prices? I saw Package deals for $2000...cheap seats in the nose bleed for $175
                        What i saw was nosebleeds for $335/ticket after fees

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post

Everytime I see him playing another concert I wonder how mad folks are that paid big money to see his “last” concert back then lol
                          He said back then he wasn't retiring, he was just quitting the tours. I don't know why people can't understand that.

Comment

I hope there is a special place in hell for "ticket service" CEOs like ticketmaster, stubhub, etc...AND the politicians they pay off to protect their rackett.

Comment

Who is George Strait? I am not to sure about these new country singers

Comment

Working...
                              X