Rockport area plumber recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockport area plumber recommendations

I recently got access to city water at my house in Rockport. I am having some issues with my water well, and want to look into switching over to city water. Does anyone have a plumber they would refer me to down there?

Thanks!

Hoping you get some suggestions here. Ironically, I called a plumber is Rockport shortly before your post for a small job. They were going to look into and call me back. Never heard back. Job must’ve been too small, I guess.

Comment

I have used Davon Plumbing LLC , 361-765-9221. They helped me when i was doing some work ( or trying to ) help out a Doing some repair to a Disabled Veterans house. They actually fixed what was needed, and left me a note to finish my part of the project. and they Refused to bill the owners wife , or me.

Comment

Thank you, I’ll call them.

Comment

Anyone else have a Rockport plumber referal?

Thanks!

Comment

I’m still waiting on my call back. Tietze plumbing, if I must. I’ll be calling someone else tomorrow. Good luck to you.

Comment

I called Marbach Plumbing this morning, and they’re headed over to complete the job today. Can’t speak to the quality of work, but I’m happy with their responsiveness.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt Napper View Post
                I called Marbach Plumbing this morning, and they’re headed over to complete the job today. Can’t speak to the quality of work, but I’m happy with their responsiveness.
                I was eating lunch today in Portland and saw a crew of 6 or so Marbach guys in there.

Comment

I will call them on Monday. Hadn’t heard back from two others I have called. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lampasas View Post
                    I will call them on Monday. Hadn’t heard back from two others I have called. Thank you.
                    Yes sir. They were in and out today and got it done. I’m waiting on my invoice, but I’m just glad it’s done.

Comment

Tyler Springer with Oak Plumbing is a reputable plumber.

Comment

I will look him up, thank you.

Originally posted by Notaguide View Post
                        Tyler Springer with Oak Plumbing is a reputable plumber.

Comment

Working...
                        X