Texoma has some Toad!๐Ÿธ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killerbee View Post

Thanks man! Want to get out there one more time this spring!
    were actually going for a family holiday on memorial weekend. no boat this time

Comment

Saw on the local news tonight that a guy caught a 92.5 pound Blue cat today, near the record but not quite.

Comment

what I learned is that even the most experienced and successful fisherman has a clusterf@# day and gets down on his luck.
        thanks for sharing Mr. Billy and congrats on the tank blue fish

Comment

Awesome fish & video! We will be heading up to Texoma in April for a fishing trip / work related meetings. I've never been to that part of the world, super pumped about it now!!

Comment

Originally posted by bbbuck View Post
            Saw on the local news tonight that a guy caught a 92.5 pound Blue cat today, near the record but not quite.
            Man! Dream fish!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
              Thanks for sharing !
              Always enjoy your videos.
              Thanks man. Love sharing them!

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                Another great video. Note to selfโ€ฆ.stay in the boat. Thanks for sharing.
                It would make for a warmer trip๐Ÿคฃthanks man!

Comment

Originally posted by black dallas View Post

were actually going for a family holiday on memorial weekend. no boat this time
                  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿค™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

Comment

Originally posted by easeup View Post
                    what I learned is that even the most experienced and successful fisherman has a clusterf@# day and gets down on his luck.
                    thanks for sharing Mr. Billy and congrats on the tank blue fish
                    Anytime buddy and thanks for watching! We need to make a fly fishing trip to the Paluxy together!

Comment

Originally posted by PorkNation View Post
                      Awesome fish & video! We will be heading up to Texoma in April for a fishing trip / work related meetings. I've never been to that part of the world, super pumped about it now!!
                      Thanks for watching man! Good luck on your trip! I want to get out there for blues one more time before the spawn!

Comment

Working...
                      X