Need Dove Hunt for 15 Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Dove Hunt for 15 Recommendations

Looking for an outfitter for a group of around 15 for opening weekend of dove season. I know it’s not that far away but seeing if you all had any recommendations. Preferably in the north zone and need nice lodging and meals . if anyone has any recommendations from places you’ve been or word-of-mouth of a nice set up with good opportunity please let me know.

check with these guys - first class all the way - in Hondo Texas - I think they still do dove hunts

777 Ranch – Texas Hunting Ranch – Exotic African and Local American Game Hunting

Comment

here is another one - Glen Rose Texas - world class hunting and amenities

Rough Creek Lodge and Resort™ A Luxury Resort Dallas Getaway

Comment

Hunted with Executive Outfitters a number of years ago and they had a very well orchestrated event. Hunting was top notch.

Comment

Check with Alan with Rick House Ridge in Coleman

Comment

Been hunting with executive outfitters almost 20 years. Don’t know if opening weekend is booked up yet but they are always a class act and fantastic food

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Coleman County Lodge | In The Heart Of Texas – Centennial Lodge – Centennial Lodge is a state of the art 30,000 square foot lodge located in Coleman County and built in 1938 with restoration being completed in 2004

The Wise's are a great family and have been running dove hunts for decades. It's a completely family run operation and I went to school with the two boys, Hunter and Hayden who are now taking a big role in the operation.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                  Bump.

so have you not found a place that works for you ? Some pretty good suggestions on here IMO

Comment

Just doing my due diligence and gathering info.

Comment

Willing to get down to the valley...it would be whitewing.

Comment

I have good planting moisture for early sunflowers . No irrigation water this season and the foreseeable future until Mexico is held accountable for capturing water before it can reach Amistad & Falcon. The water treaty needs enforcement. The whole RGV is being held hostage by the boyzzz and everyone is blissfully unaware.

Comment

If you ever have a smaller group I can accommodate 6 hunters, Fort Mckavett Tx on beautiful San Saba River . Hunting is over 3 Dirt tanks typically have plenty of doves.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                            I have good planting moisture for early sunflowers . No irrigation water this season and the foreseeable future until Mexico is held accountable for capturing water before it can reach Amistad & Falcon. The water treaty needs enforcement. The whole RGV is being held hostage by the boyzzz and everyone is blissfully unaware.
                            Do the Mexican farmers down river from Amistad / Falcon not have any stroke whatsoever on this?? Richard said he was going to do a little dryland for chuckles, but is basically retiring.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                              You’re right. This isn’t’t much of a hot topic on the nightly news. Makes one wonder why.

Comment

Working...
                              X