Prayers Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers Please

Long story short I had surgery in 2019 for a form of cancer call Neuroendocrine Tumor (NET). It showed back up in a petscan in September in my lymph nodes in one location they had been watching and it traveled to another lymph node area in my stomach. In september they said let’s just watch them for now until my next check up. Fortunately mine is considered Low grade NET at this time.
    I would ask send up a prayer for a manageable diagnosis from tomorrow’s CT Scan at MD Anderson for me.
    Thanks in advance,
    Terry

Praying for you Terry. Hoping to hear good results after the scan.

Comment

Prayers up for you

Comment

Prayers sent.
        KCA

Comment

Thanks I will give a report back on Wednesday after my Drs visits. On a good note I feel fine and nothing has slowed me down much. i climbed a couple of ladders today 75’ plus at work among other things. Only issue is being a sr citizen. 😁 But i feel positive and blessed to be here.
          Last edited by tps7742; 03-18-2024, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Prayers up Terry.....Hoping for good news.

Comment

Prayers sent Terry.

Comment

Prayers sent Terry.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Praying for you. Don't let them 'watch' too long. If there's something to fight, get it before it goes too far.
                    I've been blessed and fortunate in catching mine and dealing with it early.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                      Praying for you. Don't let them 'watch' too long. If there's something to fight, get it before it goes too far.
                      I've been blessed and fortunate in catching mine and dealing with it early.
                      Thanks and you are correct on not waiting too long. I didn’t get into too many details and tried to keep my comments to a minimum. I feel about as comfortable as I can be but they explained it in a manner i could live with at this time. Same here at the time I was fortunate they caught it early in 2019. Again thanks

Comment

Done. Prayers sent for you.

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Prayers sent brother.

Comment

Sent

Comment

Working...
                              X