Catfish are on the bulkheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
    My daughter wanted to take her boyfriend fishing, so we fought the wind and caught a few. I thought I had the lake record cat, chased it all over the cove. Dang 40 lb carp. Lol
    Big one! Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
      Gonna give it a Go in the Morning. Hope they are still there.
      Let us know. Gonna try Saturday

Comment

We went this morning, only fished about an hour and a half, I caught 14 plus 2 that I lost at the boat. Landon caught 7.

Comment

If not for a family thing early in the afternoon tomorrow, i would be out there. Y'all save some for me.

Comment

Son went & caught about 10 or so on a quick trip.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
              Son went & caught about 10 or so on a quick trip.
              Good news. That's about all I want to clean. We'll eat some and take care of the old folks across the street at the stone

Comment

Bite is starting to pick up with blues mixed in. Took a co-worker who don’t get to fish, ended up with 29 with some big blues mixed in. 3 hours and let the big blue go.
                Attached Files

Comment

Thinking about heading there Tuesday to run the boat & check out some of the bulkhead bite. I'll be coming from the South, so which boat ramps would be best for an early morning launch?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonH View Post
                    Thinking about heading there Tuesday to run the boat & check out some of the bulkhead bite. I'll be coming from the South, so which boat ramps would be best for an early morning launch?
                    We like April Plaza, they do charge 20.00 for ramp.

Comment

[QUOTE=DUKFVR;n26757588]

We like April Plaza, they do charge 20.00 for ramfacilities.

Thanks.

That crazy $, but I don't mind paying for convenience and nicer facilties.

Comment

Went Friday. Only found 5 not sure what was up. Wind ran us off. April Plaza was a nice marina but pretty crowded when we loaded up

Comment

Dang Kurt. We struggled for 9 yesterday and covered A LOT of water. 50/50 shrimp and shad

Comment

We caught 32 Friday. Didn’t see any shad. Report Saturday said there were more shad and a better bite. Heading out in the morning to give it another try.

Comment

Wife caught this good blue from the rocks using her trout rod. it was a great fight. CPR’d. Didn’t weigh or measure but threw a water bottle in the pic for reference. Too big for her to pick up.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Nice job everbody!

Comment

Working...
                                X