Canadians Are Goofy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadians Are Goofy

Canadians are being advised to just leave their car keys at the front door of their house so the thieves don’t have to break into their homes to steal their cars.

That’s just a distraction to keep the masses from knowing how badly they are getting screwed by the government on the carbon taxes.

Comment

We aren’t far behind them with the insanity.

Comment

Saw this yesterday and left a comment...

Comment

Want to visit our northern neighbor, but I dang sure don't want to live there.

Comment

Originally posted by Archereject View Post
            We aren’t far behind them with the insanity.
            True and the video even mentions the idiocracy that’s been happening in this country.

Comment

Wouldn't it be easier if we just steal our own cars so the crooks don't even need to leave the drug house? Think of the savings for insurance companies.

"Yes my car was going to stolen by Joe Crack Pipe, but I was able to do it for him. Correct, but there is no damage to my vehicle and no theft of property. I just need Mr. Police to go get him and take him to jail."

Comment

Canada has the same problem that Colorado has, the sane people live in the countryside, but the idiots in the beehive outnumber them. Sadly, both are lost.

Comment

I see the large Canada cities becoming Haiti.
                  Like the direction Pittsburg is headed. Ugly war to get control back once it is lost

Comment

the way he slipped into that earbud commercial

and that cop saying "all they want is your car"

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                      Canada has the same problem that Colorado has, the sane people live in the countryside, but the idiots in the beehive outnumber them. Sadly, both are lost.
                      Brother, that ain’t just Canada & Colorado. Minnesota, Wisconsin and even Illinois are filled with good, logical and hard working folks. But the metro areas of The Twin Cities, Milwaukee/Madison & Chicagoland override the rest of the state and implement their liberal stupidity.

Dallas, Houston and Austin, San Antonio & El Paso will soon do the same for Texas. And truthfully the triumvirate of DFW, Houston & Austin are all that need to be tipped to flip Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

Brother, that ain’t just Canada & Colorado. Minnesota, Wisconsin and even Illinois are filled with good, logical and hard working folks. But the metro areas of The Twin Cities, Milwaukee/Madison & Chicagoland override the rest of the state and implement their liberal stupidity.

Dallas, Houston and Austin, San Antonio & El Paso will soon do the same for Texas. And truthfully the triumvirate of DFW, Houston & Austin are all that need to be tipped to flip Texas
                        Yessir, I’m afraid you are correct. Hopefully I will be food for the worms by then and will be happily unaware that Texas too, has indeed succumbed to the idiocy of the liberals. It will be a sad day for the Come and Take It crowd, seeing as how it will be taken at the ballot box with no shots fired.

Comment

I'll park my rides in front of my neighbor's houses. That way I won't have to replace my front door.

Comment

Saw a polling last week Canadians are fed up with the influx of immigrants and the issues they have followed. Seems like it’s right on cue to tell the citizens to not defend themselves or property

Comment

Question.........is hunting over an unlocked vehicle not considered "fair chase"? Or does it even matter?

No way in hail I would let a government entity force me into letting others steal what I worked hard for. That just does not compute with me.

J

Comment

Working...
                              X