49 Winchester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

49 Winchester

Any red dirt fans? 49 Winchester has become a regular on my playlist in the last year or so.

I’ve never heard of them (yes, I live under a rock). After a quick listen through, to me, they are a nice blend of classic and Red Dirt. I dig it!

Michael

Comment

I thought we were going to talk about a gun.

Comment

Never heard of em till now. I love that old school sound . Will check out more of their stuff. Thanks for sharing Josh.

Comment

Yeah I like them . Found out about them a few years ago . First time I heard them was on the hunting show Red Arrow .

Comment

They’re one of my favorites.

Hays Kansas
            Russel County Line
            It’s a Shame
            Annabel
            So **** Sweet

A Few to start

Comment

I got on them a couple years ago and really enjoy them. Looking at their tour schedule it looks like they are getting plenty big with the size of venues they are playing.

I will recommend if you like them I would suggest Treaty Oak Revival. They're out of Odessa and bring the noise.

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                They’re one of my favorites.

Hays Kansas
                Russel County Line
                It’s a Shame
                Annabel
                So **** Sweet

A Few to start
                Yep I have all those on my playlist.

Comment

Originally posted by GroceryGetter View Post
                  I got on them a couple years ago and really enjoy them. Looking at their tour schedule it looks like they are getting plenty big with the size of venues they are playing.

I will recommend if you like them I would suggest Treaty Oak Revival. They're out of Odessa and bring the noise.
                  I like them too.

Comment

Originally posted by GroceryGetter View Post

Treaty Oak puts on a great show!

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                      Never heard of em till now. I love that old school sound . Will check out more of their stuff. Thanks for sharing Josh.
                      Yah I can't listen to the stuff they try to pass off as country these days. I like the old stuff and some red dirt stuff.

Comment

Going to check them out.

Comment

Working...
                        X