Hail everywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hail everywhere

Sorry to do this but seriously, if y'all are getting hit with this storm, please give us a call.

Halletsville, Houston, DfW, SA and everywhere in between. We've replaced a bunch of TBH roofs ALL OVER Texas and can't wait do it again!

From now until April 30, all your deductible buys (30yr) get a free upgrade to Malarkey Class 4 shingle.

You get a premium discount plus a peace of mind that hail won't mess up your roof again.

Attached Files

Malarkey makes a good shingle. Or they did 15 years ago!

Comment

Will you do work in Angleton…50 miles south of Houston?

Comment

Bellville got hammered yesterday.

Comment

I got dime to nickle size hail for 15 minutes. I think the roof lived. Can't find any dings on the cars...

Comment

Bro...My carport guy cancelled on me for last Thursday(possible storm coming through) to have my carport installed. I have a brand new 2024 Tundra. I could have been done Thursday and Friday with no bad weather involved. NOW...I have moving blankets over my truck looking out the window every 5 mins Fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
              Bro...My carport guy cancelled on me for last Thursday(possible storm coming through) to have my carport installed. I have a brand new 2024 Tundra. I could have been done Thursday and Friday with no bad weather involved. NOW...I have moving blankets over my truck looking out the window every 5 mins Fingers crossed.
              If you have some cardboard you can sandwich it between some blankets.

Comment

Originally posted by ohuett View Post
                Absolutely! We work all over the state.

Sending a Pm now

Comment

Originally posted by Chuy View Post

Sending a Pm now
                  Andrew (Chuy) is a great guy to work with!

Comment

Man Angleton got smashed! Crazy!

Comment

I recently hired Ark Roofing & Restoration, and let me tell you, Andrew and his team were absolute rock stars! Our house in Angleton got hit hard by golf ball sized hail and 70mph winds, leaving our roof damaged and fence in shambles. Andrew swooped in, assessed the damage, and laid out a plan that blew us away. He's not just detail-oriented; he's a perfectionist! The upgraded shingles they installed not only made our roof better than before and no longer susceptible to hail damage but also gave our home a serious facelift. And those two dormers they built? They're perfect...and trust me, my wife wouldn't have been OK if they weren't perfect. They totally transformed the look of our house! Throughout the whole process, Andrew made sure we were happy campers, addressing any concerns we had with lightning speed.

Ark Roofing & Restoration is an amazing company to work with! If you need top-notch service and a team that genuinely cares, Ark Roofing & Restoration is your go-to. Thanks, Andrew, for making our home shine again!

Here are some before and after pictures to show the transformation:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	190 Size:	514.9 KB ID:	26775288
                      ​​

​​

​​​
                      Last edited by ohuett; 04-24-2024, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuy View Post

Sending a Pm now
                        How about Kerrville/Bandera area?

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post

How about Kerrville/Bandera area?
                          Yessir we sure do! Sending you a PM

Comment

I recently hired Ark Roofing & Restoration, and let me tell you, Andrew and his team were absolute rock stars! Our house in Angleton got hit hard by golf ball sized hail and 70mph winds, leaving our roof damaged and fence in shambles. Andrew swooped in, assessed the damage, and laid out a plan that blew us away. He's not just detail-oriented; he's a perfectionist! The upgraded shingles they installed not only made our roof better than before and no longer susceptible to hail damage but also gave our home a serious facelift. And those two dormers they built? They're perfect...and trust me, my wife wouldn't have been OK if they weren't perfect. They totally transformed the look of our house! Throughout the whole process, Andrew made sure we were happy campers, addressing any concerns we had with lightning speed.

Ark Roofing & Restoration is an amazing company to work with! If you need top-notch service and a team that genuinely cares, Ark Roofing & Restoration is your go-to. Thanks, Andrew, for making our home shine again!

Here are some before and after pictures to show the transformation:

Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	190 Size:	514.9 KB ID:	26775288
                            ​​

​​

​​​
                            Thanks! We enjoyed working with you and your Mrs.

Here's the final photo.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X