Looking for dealer for Kawasaki Mule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for dealer for Kawasaki Mule

In the market for a pro fxt. Im located in milam county but dont mind driving a little ways for a good deal and service. Thanks in advance for the referrals.

I've seen prices all over the place on them....I may just go with a willy's jeep

Comment

I bought mine at Hill country ford in Goldthwaite. Big Kawasaki dealer. Check out their website.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3331.jpg Views:	0 Size:	589.6 KB ID:	26744335
        Originally posted by ejj005 View Post
        In the market for a pro fxt. Im located in milam county but dont mind driving a little ways for a good deal and service. Thanks in advance for the referrals.
        We just bought a platinum ranch edition last week from universal city Kawasaki close to San Antonio. They had a few demo models from the SA livestock show and rodeo. They were 5k less than any other dealer in the surrounding area. We also got 1k off for the demo model. KI was our salesman.

Comment

Canton powersports is great. Drive out price advertised and no BS. Ask for cliff. They have a fxt 1000 for $19.3k on Craigslist.

Comment

KOC Outdoors is a great dealer from a sales and service perspective and just down the road from you in Caldwell. Ask for Keith Fenske.

Comment

Thanks guys. I am looking into it and calling around. I would like to get the ranch edition. I need to checkout KOC to see where they are on pricing. My dad did buy his there and they are right down the road.

Comment

Mainland Cycle Center in LaMarque, TX. Ask for Albert Crow.

Comment

Saw Polaris has a new one out for only $69,900..........

Comment

Might check out Dales cycle shop in Victoria.

Comment

Working...
                    X