anybody got a good diesel guy north side of houston, bad duramax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post

He's done turbos, injectors, head studs, & clutches for me. Has always done good work. You would be the first I have ever hear bad mouth him...
    with me being in Willis as well I know many

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

with me being in Willis as well I know many
      I am from the area as well…
      But obviously your opinion matters more than anyone else.
      Last edited by Rubi513; 03-15-2024, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Comment

I am from the area as well…
          But obviously your opinion matters more than anyone else.
          Centerville is an hour or so away. Excuse my assumption that actually being in the same town as the service in question might provide more insight on daily dealings….

Comment

Rubi, I understand your misunderstanding because I was a huge believer and promoter of Chris, he is a genius in many ways but when he screws up he simply cuts ties which is not professional or good business.

Comment

Centerville is an hour or so away. Excuse my assumption that actually being in the same town as the service in question might provide more insight on daily dealings….
              I have only been in Centerville for 5 years. I was born and raised in Conroe. You know, that town that touches Willis?

Comment

Rubi, I understand your misunderstanding because I was a huge believer and promoter of Chris, he is a genius in many ways but when he screws up he simply cuts ties which is not professional or good business.
                You apparently had a bad experience. I and several others I know have not.
                I don’t understand why you are so hell bent on your experience trumping everyone else’s.

Comment

What is Chris's last name?

Comment

You apparently had a bad experience. I and several others I know have not.
                    I don’t understand why you are so hell bent on your experience trumping everyone else’s.

Because it’s not everyone else’s, he has a reputation around here for these things. Look, I defended him for a long time same as you until he refused to fix his screw up (no,I didn’t ask for it fixed free). That was the straw that broke the camels back and it caused me to look back at how many things he screwed up and had to repair multiple times.

Comment

Because it’s not everyone else’s, he has a reputation around here for these things. Look, I defended him for a long time same as you until he refused to fix his screw up (no,I didn’t ask for it fixed free). That was the straw that broke the camels back and it caused me to look back at how many things he screwed up and had to repair multiple times.
                      Lol. Ok..
                      I have never heard that “around here” , but by all means your opinion matters more than everyone else’s opinion…
                      Have a nice day.

Comment

Lol. Ok..
                        I have never heard that “around here” , but by all means your opinion matters more than everyone else’s opinion…
                        Have a nice day.
                        Rubi, I haven’t seen him say his opinion trumps anyone else’s or means more than your experience, he’s just giving his experience with the shop. Obviously, the guy in Willis has a good following and it’s not for consistently providing poor service. There’s going to be some customers and some jobs you eff-up from time to time and apparently, bboswell was one of them. 👍

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post

Rubi, I haven’t seen him say his opinion trumps anyone else’s or means more than your experience, he’s just giving his experience with the shop. Obviously, the guy in Willis has a good following and it’s not for consistently providing poor service. There’s going to be some customers and some jobs you eff-up from time to time and apparently, bboswell was one of them. 👍
                          well said. Im starting to think he and the shop owner are related.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

well said. Im starting to think he and the shop owner are related.
                            Nope, but I have done business with him for almost 20 years, and know several others that have as well.

Comment

I'd just go to the shop and talk to the guy. A person can usually sus out a bull ****ter with a 5 minute discussion and some Googling.

Comment

Working...
                              X