Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Bino Carrying Cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bino Carrying Cases

What are you guys using in the field to carry Bino's and Rangefinder? Pro's and Cons. . .

Vortex harness/pak

Comment

I love my Alaskan Guide Creation one is awesome super durable use it all the time, lots birding and nature stuff. It even has a dedicated Werthers Original pocket.
      Attached Files

Comment

Check out Marsupial, good stuff

Comment

The best and least bulky boino covers I have ever used and they work are now being offered by https://www.optics4birding.com/scopes.aspx.

The Carson Optical BinoArmor Deluxe Easy-Access Protective Binocular Wrap

or the
          Carson Optical BinoArmor Easy-Access Protective Binocular Wrap

​Not even close to bulky and easy on an off. I have tried the bulky ones that you can carry eveything under the sun, but as a dedicated bowhunter that wants good products but not bulky crap on my chest, these fit the bill. You can get a case for your range finders that fit on your belt and not on your chest that might possibly interfer with your shot! Been there done that, not again!

This is my opinion only and that is coming from someone that has been a bowhunter that has done this over 50 years! I have tried a lot and foung the best and the worst in a lot of items for bowhunting, especially in the back country.
          Sorry if this offfends some.

Comment

I like the eberlestock recon. Its modular so you can setup how you like it

Comment

Muley Freak, best one I've used yet. And I run a Outfit/Guide it gets used alot.

Comment

Kuiu pro harness for my Swaro’s.

Comment

Working...
                X