Comfortable Ladder Stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comfortable Ladder Stand

Been a long time since I have hunted a ladder stand, just want to see what you all recommend. 12'-16' is plenty tall

Hawk big Denali 2 man is the most comfortable one I’ve ever hunted out of. It’s big and heavy, but you can sit there all day long. It’s a pain to put together, but in my opinion it’s great.

Comment

Little higher than you want but you can take a section of the ladder out

Comment

Well link didnt work but its the game winner 18ft from academy with the mesh seat that looks like a millennium seat

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJ View Post
          Been a long time since I have hunted a ladder stand, just want to see what you all recommend. 12'-16' is plenty tall
          You find a telephone pole in those mesquite trees DJ?

Comment

Make sure it has a mesh seat !
            Comfortable all day.

Comment

Millennium all day

Comment

I love the wal mart 2 man stand, wide enough to stretch out, changed the cushion, now it’s like sitting in front of a big screen. Had one out for 4 years, changed straps a couple times to be on safe side.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post

You find a telephone pole in those mesquite trees DJ?
                  Naaa

Not hunting down south anymore. I will be headed to Colorado again 1st week of September. I want to take a ladder stand in the event I want to hunt some water holes..

Comment

I hunted the cheap academy two man stands for years. Carried a cushion.

But I just found an abandoned swivel seat ladder blind on our “new” property that looks extremely comfortable. Bulky but not too heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJ View Post

Naaa

Not hunting down south anymore. I will be headed to Colorado again 1st week of September. I want to take a ladder stand in the event I want to hunt some water holes..
                      Good idea!!!!

Comment

I use this ‘un. I leave1 ladder section out. 14’ is high enough for me. Gives just enough extra room.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigcoyote View Post
                          I use this ‘un. I leave1 ladder section out. 14’ is high enough for me. Gives just enough extra room.
                          I have this one in Kansas minus the shooting rail. Works great

Comment

Working...
                          X