Estate Trust Lawyer in SW or W Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Estate Trust Lawyer in SW or W Houston

Looking for a reputable estate lawyer for my dad as he is wanting to put some property into a trust. Wanted to see if anyone here had any experience with a lawyer local to me. Even if it wasn't a good experience that would give me an idea of who to stay away from as well.

Any help is appreciated.

SC

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
      Do you have any experience with them, good or bad?

Comment

Following!

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post

Do you have any experience with them, good or bad?
          Yes, I worked with Lance McClain to set up wills, trust, etc. when my girls were born. Good experience, and I feel like I now have most of my ducks in a row were something to happen to my wife or I.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post

Yes, I worked with Lance McClain to set up wills, trust, etc. when my girls were born. Good experience, and I feel like I now have most of my ducks in a row were something to happen to my wife or I.

Chris
            Great thank you!

Comment

Any other options out there?

Comment

I've used Doehring & Doehring to set up my will and trust. Very happy with them, they'll walk you through the process to help you make the decisions you'll be comfortable with.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverBend View Post
                  I've used Doehring & Doehring to set up my will and trust. Very happy with them, they'll walk you through the process to help you make the decisions you'll be comfortable with.
                  Ill see if I can track them down. What part of town are they in?

Comment

Anyone else got any info?

Comment

She is in Tomball but we used Leslie M. Mosely and it was a good experience.

Comment

Working...
                      X