Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our brother AntlerCollector needs our prayers right away!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our brother AntlerCollector needs our prayers right away!!

Hey calling all TBH prayer warriors to the aid of our brother in Christ, AntlerCollector. Someone at Bownanza told me about Jeff having a cancerous kidney that had to be removed. I understood it to have already been done. I reached out to him this morning. He told me that in fact, his surgery is tomorrow and they will be removing his left kidney and a large cancerous mass surrounding it. I ask all our TBH family to join me in lifting Jeff and his family up in prayer now and especially in the morning as he undergoes this procedure!

Lord God in Heaven, hear our collective plea. You know this man Jeff and what a disciple of Yours he is. He is the glue that keeps his family together and they need him badly. We ask You Lord, to watch over him in these days and begin the process of healing him from this terrible disease that has invaded his body. We ask Lord that You guide all his doctors and care-givers to a successful procedure that brings the healing that You have planned for him. Give our brother Jeff the strength to walk through this trial and to triumph over the evil that is now in his body. Give his kids and grandbabies comfort and patience as he recovers and regains his strength. Hold them all close to You Lord Jesus that they feel Your presence around them and fill them with Your indwelling Holy Spirit to carry them through this trial into restoration and healing for Jeff. Let him be Your witness throughout the process Lord and You do Your supernatural work in him and through him. For it is in Your name Jesus we ask and pray, Amen.

Jeff, we look forward to more Griddle pics from you real soon!! Get well brother!!

Talk to Jeff daily and he has the right attitude and inner strength to KCA. Just sucks going through it. Prayers for the docs to get it all out on the first try and for complete healing.

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Done…Prayers sent for Jeff!

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Prayers for Jeff. What is his last name?
              Adios,
              Gary

Comment

Yup....He's got a heckuva surgery coming up tomorrow. Been talking with him and praying for him daily. Hoping the doctors can get all they need and he can move on from this. He's got a great attitude and is ready to get it over with.

Sucker shaved his beard too and looks 20 years younger!.. Praying for you buddy! KCA!
                Last edited by Smart; 03-12-2024, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers sent up for healing!!!

Comment

Prayers for ya bud. Hoping you come out of this deal quickly and without issue.

Comment

Prayers up to CKA and have a complete & safe healing.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers up for you brother.

May God guide the surgeons hands to get all of it.

J

Comment

Praying for you my brother and God's divine healing.

Comment

Working...
                              X