Tactacam 6.0 Bow Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tactacam 6.0 Bow Camera

Thinking about buying a bow camera for my Arizona Mule deer hunt this September.

Has anyone ever used the Tactacam 6.0 camera (stabilizer mount) ?

Thanks in advance

This is a surprise. This group of guys and gals always have an opinion... Not one now?

Comment

Is there any way to reduce the noise in the stabilizer ... associated with the 6.0 version? I'm hearing that can be an issue....

Comment

You’re better off getting on Facebook and joining a Tactacam group for this kind of info.

Comment

So far I haven’t figured out how to mitigate the shot noise from the stabilizer mount just due to proximity- the arrow being right above it. I used a bow pro mount that ties into the riser for my go pro camera and am working on mounting the Tactacam to it. I just haven’t been able to do so yet

Comment

Originally posted by kyleseipp View Post
            So far I haven’t figured out how to mitigate the shot noise from the stabilizer mount just due to proximity- the arrow being right above it. I used a bow pro mount that ties into the riser for my go pro camera and am working on mounting the Tactacam to it. I just haven’t been able to do so yet
            thanks

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicilian View Post

thanks
              Titanium Archery Products LLC, has a stabilizer "booster" that mitigates the noise.....

Tactacam™️ Booster (works with 6.0) -- GEN 3

https://taparchery.com/collections/tac-booster

Comment

Working...
              X