Tyson vs. Paul in Arlington.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson vs. Paul in Arlington.

Surely this stuff is scripted, right? Tyson looks like a beast at 57 in recent training videos.

Who ya got?

Hope Mike knocks his block off

Comment

My money says Jake Paul could whip every member of TBH, especially the haters, but I’ll still take Tyson..

Comment

When is this fight & is it going to be aired or ppv??

Comment

Gonna be on Netflix in July I believe

Comment

Tyson will kill him!!!!!!

Comment

I don't hate Jake Paul but I hope Tyson beats his *** because I like to see old men whip that ***....like George Foreman tried to do....
              Last edited by Smart; 03-07-2024, 11:11 AM.

Comment

This will be like all the Paul fights, scripted for him to look decent and win. I just wish for once he would fight a real boxer in his prime. Heck pick the 25th ranked Light HW and see how he does. Doesn’t even have to be a top ten fighter just one in his prime not an over the hill MMA guy or senior citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
                  This will be like all the Paul fights, scripted for him to look decent and win. I just wish for once he would fight a real boxer in his prime. Heck pick the 25th ranked Light HW and see how he does. Doesn’t even have to be a top ten fighter just one in his prime not an over the hill MMA guy or senior citizen.
                  So all of his fights are scripted so he wins??
                  And if somehow, by the grace of GOD, he beats Tyson it’s scripted??
                  With this mindset he is never legit.

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post

Diaz was laughing at him and put him in a guillotine.
                    Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 03-07-2024, 11:29 AM.

Comment

The only time Paul attempted to fight an actual ranked (very low) semi active boxer, he got taken to school by Tyson Furys tomato can little brother Tommy Fury. He's a sad clown show act for boxing fans, but making millions doing I guess.
                      I really hope Tyson turns his lights out, but he is almost 60 yrs old at this point, while Paul is in his prime years and can afford to (and has) hire the best trainers money can buy, I just don't see it ending like I hope it will.
                      Last edited by woodsbound; 03-07-2024, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Diaz was laughing at him and put him in a guilletine.
                        😂 that’s funny.
                        But CAMON!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post

Define "legit". His idea of it is completely different than what most would think. He embraces being a clown show and gets paid millions and millions to do so. Deep down, he knows he isn't a top tier level boxer, so why not make millions before your prove that point publicly. For the record, I think he's an ok boxer that can hold his own (not necessarily win) versus many of the "pros" that are out there. The difference is, he is a marketing magician that has found out a way to keep intrigue high and money flowing, while accomplishing and proving nothing.

Comment

Mike Tyson is not "hormonally" 57, Ill just say that.

Comment

Working...
                            X