Admin Approved LETS HELP JOOGER17 KIDS GO TO COLLEGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Admin Approved LETS HELP JOOGER17 KIDS GO TO COLLEGE

As many of you know Steve, a.k.a. jooger17 has found himself in a battle with cancer. Steve has been a part of Texas bowhunter for a very long time. I know I joined in about 2000 and he was around shortly there after over the years, Steve has told hundreds well probably thousands of stories here on Texas. Bowhunter helped other members in numerous ways and done so much for the forum. There are several fundraisers in the works as well as a go fund me set up for his medical expenses, which will probably be astronomical. I would like to look to the future for after Steve beats his battle with cancer, and then is in a battle to pay for college for his two kids. I have set up a go fund me to raise as much money as we can to be put into an interest-bearing account for his two kids to use once they get out of high school to further their education.
    I know that each and everyone of you has had hours of enjoyment reading Steve’s live hunts, and other escapades throughout the years is at least worth the cost of a yearly subscription to Buckmaster magazine and hey, I promise no pesky phone calls or anything else that you get with Buckmasters please find it in your hearts to help Steve’s kids in any way you can. Thank you.
    As many of y’all know Steve is battling a disease that so many have battles with and l… Kris Hunt needs your support for Let’s help Steve’s kids go to college

Thanks for posting.

Comment

Prayers sent for Steve.

Comment

Thank you Kris! We continue to be blown away by the support of everyone. We got a great report at the Dr yesterday and we're hitting the ground running today.

Comment

Good luck Steve! KCA

Comment

kca

Comment

One of the absolute best dudes out there! I can’t say enough about Red. I was complaining about needing to find another lock on for this one spot I had. He showed up the next day with an old one for me to use without even asking. Just the type of dude he is. Prayers everyday for his health!

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                One of the absolute best dudes out there! I can’t say enough about Red. I was complaining about needing to find another lock on for this one spot I had. He showed up the next day with an old one for me to use without even asking. Just the type of dude he is. Prayers everyday for his health!
                Thank you Tony! Really appreciate that!

Comment

ttt

Comment

Done!!!
                    I had no idea RED............prayers for you and the family sir. With your outlook on LIFE you will definitely beat the HECK OUTTA CANCER!!!

Comment

ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

TTT one last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
                            TTT one last time.
                            Here is to hoping the cause isn't forgotten about before the goal (or more) is met!

Comment

Working...
                            X