2017 F250 shocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 F250 shocks?

I got a 17 f250 with 75k ish miles. It has the ranchos with the FX4 package, and they are looking a little rough and it seems like they might be wearing out some

any reviews on shocks to replace with…. I’m leaning toward the rancho RS9000xl with the adjustable valves. But what I’m reading most guys go with Fox shocks or some other higher end brands. Just don’t know if my truck would really benefit from a expensive shock, my truck is usually just on pavment.

what y’all say?? Any reviews or input

I was in the same position with my truck when looking for shocks. I installed Bilstein 4600 on mine and they made a huge improvement. Changed out the steering stabilizer with Bilstein 5100 at the same time.

Comment

Bilstein is the only after market shock I use. Used them on F250 and F350.

Comment

Bilstein on my 2017 f250

Comment

Bilsteins here too.

Comment

Blisteins cant handle weight w/ wash boards. melted two rear sets up.

Had multiple sets of Fox 2.0 to about 50k. Good shocks

King 2.5 pintops are the best all around shock, As long as you protect the shafts.

Comment

Bilsteins on my dually.

Comment

Bilstein 100%

Comment

Bilstein 5160 w/ the remote reservoir made big difference on my 2017.

Comment

I put fox shocks on my 2019 F250 and just rolled 100k on them and looking at getting new ones. Bilstein has always been the recommendation I have noticed.

Comment

Bilstein

Comment

Ok looks like bilstein is the way most people are going. I’ll have to take a look at them.

Comment

I run the rancho 9000's on my 2012 and haul stock trailers quite often. Very happy with the shocks. They have been on there 5 years.

Comment

Working...
                          X