Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to get an alternate communication source.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to get an alternate communication source.

This is going to get fun.
    It is affecting many customers south of Houston too.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&ua ct=8&ved=2ahUKEwi1yrvO5r6EA***le4BHXJMBjIQvOMEKAB6 BAgNEAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.whio.com%2Fnews%2Ftr ending%2Freport-att-experiencing-nationwide-outage%2FO4V6MIFN3RGOFOGLP7V2BZXVQE%2F&usg=AOvVaw3 hm948NQIsJ8FIvKiqp2oS&opi=89978449
    Last edited by PondPopper; 02-22-2024, 05:11 AM.

Maybe a small solar flare that we don’t know about, or, it’s finally happening… the apocalypse

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyJoe View Post
      Maybe a small solar flare that we don’t know about, or, it’s finally happening… the apocalypse
      Not the apocalypse. Just a major form of communication has been shut down. My bet is a hacker caused it, not a solar flare. I hope the resolve the issue brfore the masses wake up..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/cellular-outage-in-us-hits-at-t-t-mobile-and-verizon-users-downdetector-shows/ar-BB1iHs2e?ocid=entnewsntp&pc=U531&cvid=46017dd75ed7 4108ae8663ae4529532c&ei=32
      Last edited by PondPopper; 02-22-2024, 05:33 AM.

Comment

We are AT&T all the way. Yesterday afternoon we slowed down. Will take a hard look this morning...

Comment

Buckle up

Comment

This will be interesting. My phone is currently in SOS mode

Comment

My att phone is 100% normal as of 645 this am.

: thought it was, can surf the web fine. But haven't been able to get an outgoing call to anyone. Texting is working
              Last edited by Mission408; 02-22-2024, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Does night vision still work during the 12 days of darkness?

Comment

Could be the government controlling the communication (a small litmus test), just like they do in other countries they have the ability to turn it on and shut if off.

Comment

I just tried my ATT phone, it texts, calls and I can surf the net

Then again mine is an iPhone 7 so maybe it is too old to be affected?

Comment

I can only make emergency calls on my AT&T. Did have an AMBER ALERT scare the begeezus out of me a few minutes ago.

Comment

So glad I dont have ATT cell phones anymore lol

Comment

AT&T works just fine on my Samsung phone.

Comment

Is it working via the cellular network, or are you connected to wifi?

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Att was down or at least my phone was on sos mode at 0300 ish this morning. Service came back up approximately an hour or two later. Not sure if the recent Apple software update had something to do with it.

FWIW last night/this morning, when I checked the att outage areas Houston showed up with a bunch of reported outages… ironically, my area in west Texas didn’t show any issues but my phone was only working on WiFi…
                              Last edited by Pedernal; 02-22-2024, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X