Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Old Mexico 2024/2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Mexico 2024/2025

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20240108-WA0006.jpg
Views:	1763
Size:	519.8 KB
ID:	26726879

Well let's get this Kicked off Finally. Season is looking very promising with the recent moisture and mild late season weather. As usual lets keep communication open to always lend a helping hand if needed. It seems like we are seeing more and more changes each yr. here lately. Compared to the old days when every yr followed the same script. Let's pray we keep seeing the rains and hope for the best on these crazy feed prices. Post up rain totals, lease opening, and any additional valuable information that would benefit the group. A big Welcome to all the new hunters and Best of luck to all the veterans. Everyone Be safe and reach out if you need anything at all.

Viva

I’m in, VIVA!

Comment

Viva mexico.
      May be looking for a lease around colombia.
      Trying to stay 20-30 mins from the bridge.
      PM me any info. Gracias

Comment

Best of luck to all and be safe my friends. Maybe I will just join the south of the river gang this year.............🤔🤔🤔

Rwc

Comment

Viva! All in.

Comment

Viva!!! In for another year!!!

Comment

Living vicariously through you guys. I got Mex on my mind last two weeks, favorite thread

Comment

Beautiful pics..always wanted to look into Mexico. In the meantime i enjoy reading this thread.

Comment

In

Comment

In like Flynn!! Always wanted to hunt Mexican whitetail.

Comment

Mexico is like Africa, you can't go just once. Once you hunt Mexico you will not miss Texas!
                      On a side note, I have heard numerous horror stories about how the Texas game wardens are treating returning hunters. One of my friends got fed up and told the game warden at Columbia that they treat the drug dealers better than American hunters. Miss the days when a game warden was a hunters best friend. Lately it seems like the game wardens do everything they can to discourage hunting and fishing. Going to take a lot to keep me from hunting Mexico. LOL

Comment

In for the thread but hunt just this side of the river. Dream of jumping across one day.

Comment

I can’t wait to go hunt Mexico.
                          Struggling whitetail archery addict.

Comment

Tipping my hat to my boy... again in like Flynn. 21 years of amazing memories. Let's do one or 2 more.

Comment

Come on rain 2024. Going down next Wednesday-Friday if anyone wants to checkout a Sabina’s ranch. I had it posted on last years thread, Santa Margarita

Comment

Working...
                              X