Insurance companies leaving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
    Insurance companies are glad to take in premiums, not so keen on paying claims. But i understand the business of not placing a bet you know you're going to lose.

I think a very interesting argument can made in favor of eliminating all insurance. It would be a ******* of *******s to begin with. But in short order people, in my opinion, would: re-evaluate what and how they drive, what they live in and where they live, what they put in their bodies, etc., etc. It could / would be an interesting debate. If insurance were eliminated, it would cause some economic havoc for awhile, but i think that would resolve itself. Maybe not. I don't know... It's the end of a long day....

' s h o c k e r ' gets starred out? Wow. I guess i get that as well.... Ugh...
    I think you are definitely on to something.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
      Insurance companies are glad to take in premiums, not so keen on paying claims. But i understand the business of not placing a bet you know you're going to lose.

I think a very interesting argument can made in favor of eliminating all insurance. It would be a ******* of *******s to begin with. But in short order people, in my opinion, would: re-evaluate what and how they drive, what they live in and where they live, what they put in their bodies, etc., etc. It could / would be an interesting debate. If insurance were eliminated, it would cause some economic havoc for awhile, but i think that would resolve itself. Maybe not. I don't know... It's the end of a long day....

' s h o c k e r ' gets starred out? Wow. I guess i get that as well.... Ugh...
      My wife worked for USAA INSURANCE for 34 years, and saw people calling her complaining about their insurance cost or adding a new liability loan to the policy
      most were debt to assets heavy, people with 3 expensive cars & maybe a motorcycle , a boat , jet ski, extra house on the coast or lake
      kiddos in school with a car . living on credit cards
      there has to be a sealing to what the banking and insurance industry will cover
      Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 02-08-2024, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X