Cool Gifts given Unexpectedly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool Gifts given Unexpectedly

Just so stoked my wife surprised me with new binos Vortex Diamond backs…so much better than my old Nikons.

Also one day she also surprised me (she says its hers) with a DeWalt shop vac!!!

So what have you been given and weren’t asked about and were blown away with.
    Attached Files

Score! I was gifted the same set of binos (gently used) from a lease mate/coworker (pigsticker64).

I've been fortunate to receive some really cool mementos from uncles/elder camp buddies over the years. Recently was gifted a cool folding winchester knife and sheath from the 60s. Ivory ish handle with black logo. In primo condition! Same gentleman gave me a vintage 20ga Model12 when i turned 16 or so...

More recently, my wife surprised me with some cash that she'd been saving and had earmarked for me to finish my pilot's license! She's a keeper.

Comment

A son……at 49 years old, after she had had a tubal ligation.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
        A son……at 49 years old, after she had had a tubal ligation.
        winner

Comment

A friend I hunted with shot a 23 inch wide 13 pointer that won two big buck contests in 1984, one in Marble Falls and one in Lampasas. He (a lefty) won two new right-handed rifles and a huge pig sticker knife. He gave me the Smith & Wesson 25-06 rifle from the Lampasas sporting goods store that I had glass bedded, and added a nice Burris 3X9 scope. Forty years later, my shots still touch at 100 yards. I told him I want to give it to his grandson when I am through hunting. He was hunting on my place, and he knew my rifle was not the greatest.

Comment

A case of beer when she went to the store.

J

Comment

A friend of mine gave me brand new Benelli Montefeltro 20ga.

Comment

My Bil gave me a Tag formula 1 watch he didn’t wear anymore.

I bought my wife a really nice beretta 20 gauge and she doesn’t even hunt

Comment

Working...
                X