Here's an Interesting Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's an Interesting Article

Never thought of feral invasive species being of benefit to the environment, and I'd bet farmers and ranchers won't agree--

Oh man, this one could get good. LOL!

I am getting some popcorn on standby.

J
    Last edited by JhuntsAlot; 02-05-2024, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Author and researchers probably wouldn’t know a feral hog if it bit them in the butt.

Comment

Wow, that’s article is written terribly. I wish they would have just published the research paper. And Nazi’s…..***?

We need farmers and ranchers to produce food for society….didn’t seem like they were taking that into the equation.

We can’t just restore the whole planet to the “way it was” 10,000 years ago….

That was a mind trip article. If the writer had been an outdoors person could have been a lot better

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
          Author and researchers probably wouldn’t know a feral hog if it bit them in the butt.
          I bet he would know an azz, err, donkey though!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

The article was painful to read and difficult to follow. However, it seems to be along the same lines as some views on crime. If we don't prosecute the criminals, they will stop doing crime. Writer seems to be out of touch with reality.

Comment

Working...
            X