Cabo Bill Fishing Charter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabo Bill Fishing Charter?

Anyone have any recommendations on a bill fish charter in Cabo? Gonna be there the end of may and hoping to do a half day trip.. The two im currently looking at are King Fish Cabo and Will 2 Win sport fishing.

Pisces was awesome when we used them. Will 2 Win looks solid too… I wouldn’t hesitate booking with them

Comment

Pisces

Comment

We’ve had a great experience a couple times with Minerva’s!

Comment

Pisces x3! Caught my first marlin with them last June.

Comment

Check out Alex Rogers Protocol Sportfishing. I've never fished with him but follow him on TicTok, seems like he would be a good guy to fish with.

Comment

We went thru Lands End Charters last summer.. Caught lots of fish on a half day trip

Comment

Another one for Pisces. Went out on the Ruthless and had 5 marlin & 7 yellowfin.

Comment

Lots of love for Pieces it seems.. I really dont like their half day trip is 4 hours tho when a bunch of the other places a half day is either 5 or 6

Comment

Originally posted by Jackal View Post
                    Another one for Pisces. Went out on the Ruthless and had 5 marlin & 7 yellowfin.
                    How rough was it on that boat? We have been looking at a little bigger boats.. More in the 36-40 foot range.. But it seems like those 31 footers are a lot more affordable..

Comment

Lands End, did me good !

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post

How rough was it on that boat? We have been looking at a little bigger boats.. More in the 36-40 foot range.. But it seems like those 31 footers are a lot more affordable..
                        It's gonna be pretty rough.

Comment

Pisces for the win

Comment

Originally posted by youngbuck1 View Post
                            Pisces for the win
                            We used them once and had a good trip , Cabo has changed a lot and I don’t think we will return, we prefer Los barillas up north of Cabo , just to escape the circus atmosphere of Cabo

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post

That boat road smooth. Most of the morning was 3-4'rs if not bigger and it road them well. My wife never complained about it being rough. The captain drove the boat hard but knew what he was doing.

Comment

Working...
                              X