Total Archery Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hopedale View Post

The wife wants us to shoot in CO. Think we're going to head up the week before TAC and check out CO.
    Awesome! We're working on putting together a group that may include the wives. Let's stay in touch and see if we can coordinate a meetup.
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Registered a group of 4 for TX TAC but it was nerve wracking. Registered myself solo this morning for OK. Time to hit the range and walk way way back.

Comment

Originally posted by TSUBryanG View Post
        Myself, and a few buddies are signed up. First shoot, any pro tips?
        Set and check your 3rd axis. Angles and slopes abound. Make sure your sight light is charged. They love to put you in shadows and target in bright sunlight. Take serving, dloop, and a spare release. Don’t be too proud to walk up to some targets and shoot them closer if you need to. Carry water. Most of all have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Awesome! We're working on putting together a group that may include the wives. Let's stay in touch and see if we can coordinate a meetup.
          Will do.

Comment

We have done Broken Bow the last 3 years and it is fun. Last years targets were a little shorter due to flooding but still fun.

Comment

Originally posted by piercebronkite View Post
              Just checked the Broken Bow, OK event and its already sold out??
              They added the Nock on course on Saturday. I was able to get my son and myself registered. Last I checked there was like 40 something spots left for Saturday and 195 for Sunday.

Comment

First trip to CO that I'll get out of the hotel near the air port is set. Had the fun experience of registering for CO TAC today and got the wife and I registered. Hotel is book and PTO is turned in for approval.

This will be the first vacation for the wife and I since the kiddos startec college. To say I'm pumped is an understatement.

Comment

Me and my hunting bud signed up today for Colorado. We got two back to back spots for Sunday, tier one and tier 2. I hope we haven’t bitten off more than we can chew! We plan on getting there Saturday and hanging out and camping Saturday evening and shooting on Sunday. Hope to see some TBH folk

Comment

My wife, myself and another buddy and his wife are headed to Broken Bow this weekend!! Hope to meet some other TBHers

Comment

Tried for BB couldn’t get in with my group, we will be in San Antonio again this year

Comment

Good luck! We have a group heading to Sunlight Mtn. in July!
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by CSB View Post
                          Tried for BB couldn’t get in with my group, we will be in San Antonio again this year
                          Man, it went quick! I almost didn't get us in on the same course.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian243 View Post

Man, it went quick! I almost didn't get us in on the same course.
                            What day and course are you shooting?

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrail18 View Post

What day and course are you shooting?
                              We're shooting Friday on the Ultraview course. The signup for it was crazy, we wanted to shoot two day but literally 8 min after it opened it was booked lol

Comment

About to head out to OK TAC in a few hours, shooting Sitka tomorrow, and Prime Saturday... hoping the thunderstorms don't ruin Saturday. Then a few days at home and heading south to the TX TAC with a few TBHers to shoot RMEF, Ultraview, and NockOn. I may be buying arrows between the two runs lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X