No announcement yet.

$13.67 per sq ft for concrete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where Playa and I live at, it is difficult to get contractors to even come and give a bid. I know on several projects we have done here, there was only 1 contractor who would even talk to us seriously.Where Playa and. ite challenging to find contractors who are willing to come and give us a quote. We have faced this issue on several projects, as only one contractor has shown genuine interest in working withI live, it is qu

Comment

Originally posted by cbrown View Post
      I just had 8 yards poured outside of Waco for $7.00 sq ft.
      Well, was it 3.5" flatwork, really small slab with beams, 5" flatwork or 6" flatwork. Just realize the price per sq. Ft. doesn't mean much without the particulars. Did you pay for the concrete and was that just the labor or was it turnkey.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post

Well, was it 3.5" flatwork, really small slab with beams, 5" flatwork or 6" flatwork. Just realize the price per sq. Ft. doesn't mean much without the particulars. Did you pay for the concrete and was that just the labor or was it turnkey.
        6 sack? 5 sack? 2500 psi mix? 3000 psi mix? Lots of factors. Good questions....

Comment

Not to be a smart arse but asking how much per foot concrete cost without a detailed plan or a site visit is like asking how much does a car cost.

Comment

It's kinda like on the insurance threads reading someone pays 800 a month for auto insurance. It would be nice to know all of the particulars.

Comment

Working...
            X