No announcement yet.

Where to sell old 35mm camera?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exploring platforms like eBay, auctions, or Facebook Marketplace could be worthwhile alternatives for selling your item. Each platform has its own unique audience and features that may suit your needs. Additionally, considering platforms like Ruby Lane, which specialize in auctions and unique items, could be beneficial. While I haven't personally used Ruby Lane, checking out Ruby Lane reviews might provide insights into the types of products they accept and the selling process. It's essential to research and compare your options to find the best fit for your item and selling preferences.
    Last edited by HappyMangle; 02-14-2024, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Put it on eBay with a .99 cent starting bid. It will sell.

Comment

I suggest going to Precision if you’re near Austin.

Otherwise, Go to BHphoto.com. They have a used section. I believe they will even appraise your gear online before sending you a shipping label. They may not be interested in the camera body, but some of those old lenses still work on the new mirrorless and DSLRs.

Comment

Check out www.keh.com . I've used them before, very fair and reputable. I had an old Minolta, lenses, power drive, and some other things. I didn't get what I expected, but they did give me a fair price after I looked around some and saw what others were going for, very smooth process.

Comment

I ended up giving my camera stuff to a coworker, not sure what he did with it.

Comment

I took two 35mm Minoltas to Houston Camera Exchange yesterday and they didn't even look at them. Said they can't get rid of them. I also had an old Polaroid Land Camera 100 that he did not want either. He said to donate them to a school or something. Good Luck.

Comment

Working...
              X