• Show
Clear All

Oh for sure Terry

Comment

Looking forward to this one again!!

Comment

Getting closer!!!

Comment

Hopefully the Lakes don’t overflow and spill out all of the crappie after this rain event. Counting the days.

Comment

I predict the crappie will spill out into an Rtic cooler!

Comment

I’ve had a lot going on this year and just realized that I hadn’t booked a room. Gott’r done. Bring it on. Todd are you gonna post a list of items needed ? I’m planning on bringing 3 large coolers of ice and a gallon of oysters.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                Lots of fresh water in the lake right now...... Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7239.jpg Views:	112 Size:	156.7 KB ID:	26768529

End of May will be here before you know it.

Rwc
                My fathers old home place was across the bridge then to the right a ways when Toledo came in. We did allot of fishing there growing up on Toledo. I live within 30 minutes of Rayburn and Toledo, don’t even fish any longer. Something wrong with that picture.

Good luck everyone!
                Last edited by tps7742; 05-09-2024, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                  I’ve had a lot going on this year and just realized that I hadn’t booked a room. Gott’r done. Bring it on. Todd are you gonna post a list of items needed ? I’m planning on bringing 3 large coolers of ice and a gallon of oysters.
                  I don’t know how much fishing will be done but it sounds like nobody will leave hungry!

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post

I don’t know how much fishing will be done but it sounds like nobody will leave hungry!
                    There will be more pot licking done that actual fishing. That being said you can normally get a full belly on BS alone

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

There will be more pot licking done that actual fishing. That being said you can normally get a full belly on BS alone
                      I’m not sure but some of us will probably resemble this comment.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post

My fathers old home place was across the bridge then to the right a ways when Toledo came in. We did allot of fishing there growing up on Toledo. I live within 30 minutes of Rayburn and Toledo, don’t even fish any longer. Something wrong with that picture.

Good luck everyone!
                        Yes sir,
                        That part of Caters Ferry Crossing (Blarney Rd to Old Bragg Settlement then around to Gibson's Point) has always been interesting to me. Lots of RV development and weekend camps populate that area around Best Park and where Shamrock Shores and Emerald Point was located.

Have a good one.

Rwc

Comment

Rcw you need to come by

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post

I won’t do much fishing but there will be plenty of catching!! The rest of the circus I can’t speak for!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post

we can get our executive burger chef to put a list together soon! I’m gonna wreck them oysters!! Y’all might get some fried! Depends on how much cooking fluid I get into!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post

we can get our executive burger chef to put a list together soon! I’m gonna wreck them oysters!! Y’all might get some fried! Depends on how much cooking fluid I get into!!
                                I feel you. I don’t cook without copious amounts of cooking fuel. Or fluid.

Comment

Working...
                                X