Funny video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny video

This guy walks around in public areas saying he's doing a fishing show. Sure he's trolling but if you watch him he only sticks around to bug the nasty people.

The very end of this video I thought was funny. He was trying to get in to talk to the County clerk. Just watch the last 4 minutes if you don't want to watch the other stuff.
    BRAND NEW DROP!https://tooapree.myshopify.com/⬆️⬆️⬆️Strictly Fishin' Tees available!! (Limited time low price!)___________________Fish-Anon was on the sidewa...

Hook, line and sinker.....

That's time I will never get back! I kept waiting for something funny

Comment

Clearly He's just a trouble maker. Seams like he could get arrested for disturbing the peace. He's going to get his arse handed to him one day.

Comment

That’s not funny! That’s just some idiot out there intentionally trying to intimidate ppl!!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by jlinville View Post
          Hook, line and sinker.....

That's time I will never get back! I kept waiting for something funny
          If you watched the last couple minutes..when he finally got the LEO to let him talk to the clerk and then asked "You catching any fish?" That was funny, don't care who you are.

IMO there's nothing wrong with what he does. He's not breaking any laws. The Karens just can not handle it though. Although I figured people on here would say it's bad. The good LEOs usually just smile and have a good laugh.

Comment

It wasn't funny and I don't care who you are.
            If he was doing the same thing blocking the entrance to your ranch on a day with high traffic you might change your tune, but i doubt it.

Comment

That was not funny at all sorry .

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
                It wasn't funny and I don't care who you are.
                If he was doing the same thing blocking the entrance to your ranch on a day with high traffic you might change your tune, but i doubt it.
                Well he wasn't blocking any entrance to anything so there's that.

Comment

Here he is in Florida. Everyone is chill and all goes smooth. Just shows that it's not him, it's the Karens in certain places.

Too Apree is WANDERING AROUND ON THE ROAD RIGHT NOW !!! ➡️ https://www.buymeacoffee.com/tooapree⬆️ ALL DONATIONS KHANTRIBUTE TO 2024 EPICNESS----------------...

Comment

There are different ways to impede entrance. Being an azz is one of them. After looking at the videos that followed it seems he makes a living being an azz. Kinda what's wrong with this country. 40 years ago he would of had his azz kicked and nobody would of cared and it wouldn't have made the news.

Comment

People who go around intentionally trying to push other people’s buttons are just obnoxious. No humor in it.

Comment

Good lord

Comment

Dude needs a solid beat down.

Comment

Why do you post that crap? Not funny, guy needs to go away

Comment

I would have spooled him.

Comment

Working...
                              X