Jonathan and Jesus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jonathan and Jesus

I just read where Jonathan Roumie who plays Jesus on the Chosen series has a new testimonial documentary that just came out on Prime. He evidently shares how his life was changed entirely by his surrender to God's design for his life when he was struggling. Looking forward to learn about this man and his sharing of the Way to true joy in this fallen world.

Thanks for heads up, I’ll watch.

Comment

Will definitely watch

Comment

That sounds very cool. Look forward to watching it. I love the Chosen series and for the most part I love his portrayal of Christ. He's was a great choice for the part.

Comment

Watching now. I watch regularly. I was a skeptic and analyze all that "Hollywood" puts on. But this is very biblically accurate....... and entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
            Watching now. I watch regularly. I was a skeptic and analyze all that "Hollywood" puts on. But this is very biblically accurate....... and entertaining.
            You are spot on. Biblical and Hollywood never seem to match up. The producers and directors and all the others that present the Chosen are working hard to present the Gospel.

Comment

Love the series and will check this out.

I've never thought Angle studios are even remotely connected to Hollywood but who knows. To my knowledge a great deal of their funding is grass roots.

Comment

Really good program. 1 episode so far but many chapters.

Comment

Working...
                X