Hackberry Flat OK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hackberry Flat OK

Looking for public land to chase ducks next year to change it up a bit. I have just started my research and stumbled across this WMA in Oklahoma. Does anyone have experience out there?

I've hunted it some. What kind of questions do you have?

Comment

Its dry, three years out of four.

Comment

In theory if there was water there would you recommend this WMA? Is a boat required to get around? Looking at maps doesn’t look like that would be needed.

Comment

As stated, it's almost always dry. If it does have water it can be good. You do not need a boat, most of the cells are calf to thigh deep. Go out there and take a look around, but don't get to excited as it likely never has enough water to hunt.

Comment

These are good things to know. I’ll check it out but sounds like I should look to a different area or heck different state. Don’t want to be in Oklahoma too long haha

Comment

Originally posted by Lamar_TTU12 View Post
              These are good things to know. I’ll check it out but sounds like I should look to a different area or heck different state. Don’t want to be in Oklahoma too long haha
              where are you located? I hunt this area quite a bit and am happy to point you in a couple directions. Shoot me a PM.

Comment

Working...
              X