Lift 33

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lift 33

Just bought a lift 33. Still looking for a site. Any recommendations. I like the fact of fixed pins but also a slider possible to be able to shoot further out . Been shooting a Z7 extreme so big difference. I have looked at the Ulteaview slider. As well as axcel 5 pin Mathews and some sliders . Just don’t understand the slider sighting in. Videos yall recommend also .
    thanks

I have a MBG Dual Trac that I like a lot. I can adjust the second pin and like having that option. It is a pretty light weight sight.
    Spot Hogg just came out with a new one pretty similar called the Boonie. No clue when it will be available. I like the looks of it. They lightened the weight some and that has always been a complaint for them, but they are built like a tank. The Triple Stack is pretty cool for them.
    My oldest son shoots and Option Archery sight that I used to have. It is another really good one.
    There are a lot of good ones out there. I think there is a thread on it in the Equipment and Tunning section.

I could never go back to just a fixed pin setup after shooting a slider of some form. It is just so much better to dial in the exact range when you are able.

Comment

I have the new Mathews Lift but in the 29.5. I have a Black Gold slider on it currently but I’m about to change to a HHA Tetra Ryz X3 tournament (4” dovetail).

The Ryz X3 is a slider with 3 pins with triple indicators.

Last edited by Bone Thug; 01-16-2024, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Here’s a video of the sight in process.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X