X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some very cool pics!

Comment

Really cool photos!

I was watching Gunsmoke the other night when something hit the glass in my back door. During inspection, I found this guy. After a couple minutes, he adjusted his feathers and flew off.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20240119-063402_Gallery.jpg Views:	0 Size:	200.7 KB ID:	26696683

Comment

My daughter had a game cam set up looking down a creek bed. Had multiple pics of owls flying through there. Very cool pics. Wished I would have saved some of them.

Comment

No photos but I had an owl roosting in a tree in my goat pen, A 1 acre fenced lot where my goats and chickens roam. Was kinda worried about the chickens but he never bothered 'em. Always saw it late in the day as I would be puttin the animals to bed, he would fly in, always lighting in the same tree. Haven't seen it this year.

Comment

Originally posted by JhuntsAlot View Post
            Pretty cool pictures all. They are amazing animals.

I will say though, when one of those suckers are flying down a trail straight towards you while in a ladder stand and it seems like it is staring at you like its about to rip your face off, it can put a chill down your spine. Haha

J
            When I was 14-15 I was hunting in a makeshift tree blind overlooking a creek crossing. I noticed that something had been using the platform for a toilet. Very late in the evening a huge owl flew up the creek bed and was coming in for a landing. I don't know which of us was most surprised, but he peeled off just as I was about to let him have platform, tree, and all!

Comment

Theres a pair of screech owls that have a nest near the stand I hunt. Very cool to hear them, occasionally I get a glimpse of them.
              Attached Files

Comment

If you could only train them to attack pigs !!!!!

Comment

Too Cool. Had on fly up in my Deer Stand window at 0530 one morning. Scared BOTH of us.......

Comment

That’s awesome!

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

Working...
                      X