How much does he weigh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much does he weigh?

Never really been interested in hunting a pig as a trophy, I am more in the "kill them all" club. But one pig has gained my attention and I think I would like to pursue him with my bow. I am curious what yall think he might weigh?

He has been coming in a couple times a week, sometimes around 6 or 7 pm. Sometimes around 1 am.
    Attached Files

A lot.

Comment

Why not do both? Any day light pics of him? He's a nice one

Comment

Nice one! I’ll guess 242, give or take 100 pounds.

Comment

He is a heavy weight & needs to go. I don't kill many pigs but my guess is 230.

Comment

No day time pics that I can remember. He typically comes in right after the sun goes down at the earliest. What got me wanting to take him out is he moved a feeder I recently filled, it should have weight about 600 pounds, and he moved it about 2 feet.

Comment

My guess is 250#. Perspective in those photos is hard to figure out.

Bisch

Comment

Clay, I believe you misjudged that pigs pronouns. I see a row of teats on it.
                The real bet should be “how many piglets are in it when I open it up?”
                im going to say 8.5 piglets is a good guess.

Disregard…I now see the nugget pouch in the back. Haha.

Comment

He’s a biggun for sure. Kill him !

Comment

Comment

Comment

Just his head weighs about a 100 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Yak blue View Post
                          Clay, I believe you misjudged that pigs pronouns. I see a row of teats on it.
                          The real bet should be “how many piglets are in it when I open it up?”
                          im going to say 8.5 piglets is a good guess.

Disregard…I now see the nugget pouch in the back. Haha.
                          The phrase," worthless as teats on a boar hog" comes to mind.

Comment

Ol boy has been at the feeder since 10:54 pm yesterday. Out of the all the pics of him at the feeder, none are of him eating the corn. He has been standing next to it trying to knock it over or break it open. For 2 and a half hours. going out there this weekend.

Comment

Enough, he weighs enough ;-)

Comment

Working...
                              X