Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hotel advice, restaurants and things to do in Arlington.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hotel advice, restaurants and things to do in Arlington.

Our sons bought the wife and I tickets to see the Rangers vs the Yankees for Christmas in September. We live a good ways away from Arlington in Harper and will be making a few days out of the trip. Any hotel recommendations or things to do before and after the game?
    I know it is a ways off. But looking to make reservations etc.
    Thanks in advance.

No one has any advice for things to do, places to stay around Choctaw field in Arlington?

Comment

Texas Live is right by the field and has a lot of touristy type stuff (google it). As far as hotels, I’m not sure.

Comment

Stay at the Hotel Drover in the Ft Worth Stockyards, uber over the game in Arlington a little early and hang out @ Texas live. That is what I would do if I were coming in from out of town.

Comment

We stayed at Holiday Inn express not very far from the park. They had a free trolley type shuttle to and from the ballpark. Highly recommend

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJ View Post
            Stay at the Hotel Drover in the Ft Worth Stockyards, uber over the game in Arlington a little early and hang out @ Texas live. That is what I would do if I were coming in from out of town.
            This is probably what I’d do. Lot’s of great restaurants in FW to choose from and you can even go see the John Wayne exhibit (in the Stockyards) while you’re there.

Comment

We always eat at Pappadeaux. It's not far from the stadium. We always stayed at the Hyatt Place not far from the stadium and they run a free shuttle to and from the stadium. When our kids were younger we would go to Six Flags on every trip to Arlington and Hurricane Harbor during the summer months. There is still a Pancho's (raise the flag) in Arlington for a nostalgic lunch on occasion.

Comment

I’d stay in Fort Worth for things to do and just go to Arlington for the game. Not much else to do there besides the ballpark.

Comment

Hurtados BBQ

Comment

Haven’t stayed at The Drover, but had lunch there. Don’t get the baby backs!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up guys. It is 8 months away. But we are trying to plan as much as we can in advance.

Comment

Gaylord in Grapevine is about 20 minutes from the stadium. Lots of places to eat and visit in the area.

Feel free to PM if you have specific questions or want to visit about the area.

Comment

Here's a tip for rangers gear. Shirts, cap, signs etc. There a Walmart across the street from cowboys stadium. Walmart has everything rangers and cowboys at Walmart prices.

Comment

Working...
                          X