Never give up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never give up

I was splitting sone firewood, which I find a great time to think! I’m retired in Montana, escaped Cali 5 years ago and living our dream. Ten years ago this month I was unemployed and praying I didn’t have to sell our house. I found a good job, had 5 of my highest earning years in sales and he we are.

There was a school in San Jose that had in large letters over the doors the words “Never Give Up”. I thought if that was the only thing those kids learned, it was great.

I’m posting in case there’s somebody on TBH that’s wondering how they’ll get through today, this week or this month, please remember “Never give up”.

Npw…… I need to split sone more wood and fill the rack by the house, the forecast is for a low of -26 and a high of -3 on Saturday.

Comment

Great message Bill. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Great message, now get inside and warm up by the fire.

Comment

Great post!

Comment

I needed that today Bill, but it was a little late. You posted about the same time I was swabbing and growling. Trying to sight in my new muzzleloader and was having trouble. Got it now though !

Seriously, that’s great advice for anyone who is having troubles. It ain’t over until they throw dirt on you !

Comment

Thank you for this. Having a real tough time with life.

Comment

Great post.

Comment

Working...
                X