Cave Drawings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cave Drawings

If you are new to the site or one of the old crusty ones, do yourself a favor and click on the last thread. I've spent a few browsing sessions running back though these old days of TBH.

As the title says, like cave drawings. You can learn from some or leave you scratching your head.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	647
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	26688675

I want some of what you were having when you made this post!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
      I want some of what you were having when you made this post!
      Barbacoa tacos with habanero salsa. Was it the title or the body of the message. Would it be better to call it Time Travel? Looking back in time? Critics in every crowd.....

Comment

There’s gotta be a reason you never see a cave painting of a salad. Just saying

Comment

I didnt see that one but I did see one titled

Slow Loading

But, since you brought it up.....is it really necessary to have threads from 2006? If think that could be a contributor to all the recent issues

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

Slow Loading

But, since you brought it up.....is it really necessary to have threads from 2006? If think that could be a contributor to all the recent issues
            Not, know that part. I just think its like opening a box from the attic full of letters. I read all my letters to my parents while I was in the Navy. A small slice of time and personality.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

Slow Loading

Theres some solid gold posts from back then!

Comment

They don't erase cave paintings...........history is there for a reason!!!

Comment

Thanks for the tip! Brought back some memories

Comment

Working...
                  X