ASE certified mechanic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASE certified mechanic

I’m looking for an ASE certified mechanic in the Grapevine area or surrounding areas. Anyone in TBH one or recommend a trustworthy one? Thanks

I have had good luck with Auto Improvements. They used to be owned by a guy name Eddie but he sold out about 2-3 yrs ago. Eddie always treated me right and was honest. I had my truck in with the new guy 1-2 times and no complaints. They are on NW Hwy between Walgreens and Waffle Way.

I have a buddy who has had good luck with Grapevine Automotive. They are by the Whataburger on NW Hwy.

Comment

Originally posted by Double R 2 View Post
      I have had good luck with Auto Improvements. They used to be owned by a guy name Eddie but he sold out about 2-3 yrs ago. Eddie always treated me right and was honest. I had my truck in with the new guy 1-2 times and no complaints. They are on NW Hwy between Walgreens and Waffle Way.

I have a buddy who has had good luck with Grapevine Automotive. They are by the Whataburger on NW Hwy.
      Awesome thank you, I will look into both

Comment

Monday bump

Comment

Hey jbonney, just a heads up - there's over 50 different ASE certifications one can have. There's 9 in the A (Automotive) series alone. If you need your fuel system worked on, but they're only certified in Heating and A/C, then it wouldn't matter that they're ASE for your situation. Most guys don't mind telling you what they're certified in if you ask. If they do mind - run. lol

ASE promotes excellence in vehicle repair, service and parts distribution. Over a quarter of a million individuals hold ASE certifications. ASE Certified professionals work in every part of the transportation industry.

Comment

Not to rain on the parade, but most shops have one or two ASE mechanics, and a bunch of techs that do most of the work under the ASE oversight.

Comment

Thanks for everyone’s input I appreciate it. I’m new to all this, I have never taken my pick up in to anyone for anything major, I can usually fix most issues myself. These issues are beyond my skill set so I’m stuck with taking it in, with this warranty it’s my best option. Again I appreciate all the input

Comment

Working...
              X