Got my first kill!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my first kill!

After a few years of hog hunting (with a little bit of deer hunting in there), I finally got my first kill! I came into deer hunting late this season - just starting a day or two after Christmas. In that short time, it's been a scramble trying to make time to get out in the stand, learn the local deer and their behaviors, and waiting for that moment when the buck comes out. I was starting to lose faith in me bringing home a deer in time, but Mudslinger kept encouraging me along the way. I always thought my first deer would a doe, so this buck was a pretty nice deer for my first time!

I want to give a big shoutout to Mudslinger for his help in me getting my first kill. I've been trying at this for a few years now with no luck, and Mudslinger gave me the opportunity that I've been needing. He was a great coach to have by my side through this process, and I just cant thank him enough.

I don't know how to get around the pictures being too big for the 2.0 M.B. limit, but if I figure that out, then I'll get some pictures put up!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Lost10mm; 01-06-2024, 10:41 PM. Reason: Added pictures

google "picture resizing" and there are a number of sites that you can do it on-line for free--just not the Adobe site. Or send me a copy via PM and I'll resize and post it for you.

And, congrats!!!

Comment

Congrats, in for LDP

Comment

Yep, Jeremy had a little buck fever in he blind and a lot after the shot. He did great! Congrats again Jeremy.

Comment

Congrats on your first!!!!

Hopefully we get to see a pic.

Bisch

Comment

Ok, I got a couple!

Comment

Congrats on the buck!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Very cool. Congrats on your new addiction!

Comment

That's a good one and will taste great. Congratulations!!

Comment

Way to go

Comment

Congrats!! Roy Orbison blood trail is nice!

Comment

Awesome! Congratulations on your new hunting addiction! Lol. You will now lose more sleep and money than you thought possible. You'll have a blast!

Comment

Man there’s nothing like that first kill! Well, almost nothing.

Comment

Congratulations and hopefully you can maintain the fire inside of you that you received on your first kill!

Comment

Working...
                              X