Fresh Shrimp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fresh Shrimp

I know it's early but where is your go to for fresh bulk (50-75 lbs) shrimp in the Galveston area. We normally go to the place next to Katy's but it seemed abnormally high last year. Does anyone know a place to get them fresh off the boat at wholesale on near wholesale prices? Thanks!

Boyds often has really good deals.

Comment

Try Hillman's. Their address is Texas City but I've always thought they were in Dickinson. I've never bought that much from them but I they tend to be my go to for fresh, local shrimp.

Comment

Hillman's in Dickinson. Only place I buy. Had great deal this past July and August. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240105_180828_Google.jpg
Views:	578
Size:	152.0 KB
ID:	26684281

Comment

I liked hillmans till the family sold it. Now if we dont get it on a trip to fish, we use a guy that travels and sells from a truck in tomball

Comment

Boyd’s One Stop at the base of the Texas City Dike.409-945-4001.

Comment

Here’s your Boyd’s deal for today:

Attached Files

Comment

Pm me your number and I’ll try to get you in touch with a local Vietnamese lady we’ve been buying from for years. She’s normally competitive priced and I’m sure she’ll meet you somewhere. She heads them after weighing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                  Here’s your Boyd’s deal for today:
                  Was there at 9:00 this morning. The 13-15 had all been reserved. Ended up leaving without buying anything

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post

Was there at 9:00 this morning. The 13-15 had all been reserved. Ended up leaving without buying anything
                    That's a great price. Buy 20 pounds and bring it up here to the ranch! LOL

Comment

That’s pretty Normal at Boyd’s

Comment

Try Randy at 936 346 7140 headed and deveined

Comment

There used to be a older Hispanic man on Bolivar that sold fresh shrimp but I'm not sure if he's still out there. It's been several years since I've bought from him.

Comment

Working...
                          X