Duck guide between Austin—Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duck guide between Austin—Dallas

My brother in law is looking into a hunt to take his dad on. Brother in law not much of a hunter but his dad used to be a big time waterfowl guy and wanting to spend some quality time together.

Anyone recommend anyone in that general area? Thanks ahead of time

Personally if this is a hunt that they are wanting to have some shooting on I wouldn't go this year. One of the worst years for much of the southern states.

If they are set on it, hit the coast or go to west tx / big country. Its still not the best but you can get into a few more birds than whats been around the middle of the state.

Comment

Kold Killa Outfitters, Palmer, Texas. 306 likes · 114 talking about this. We offer premier duck hunts just south of the DFW area. Located in Ellis County. Shoot us a message!!

going with them on the 15th, that have been doing really well

Comment

Originally posted by Sippy View Post
        Personally if this is a hunt that they are wanting to have some shooting on I wouldn't go this year. One of the worst years for much of the southern states.

If they are set on it, hit the coast or go to west tx / big country. It’s still not the best but you can get into a few more birds than whats been around the middle of the state.
        I’ve had them come down last year and hunt on the coast with us but due to distance and time frame, looking for something closer to where they are

Comment

I've heard really good things about this outfit, but I have no personal experience. And as mentioned above, I haven't seen very many ducks around this year.

We Specialize in Guided Duck and Guided Goose Hunts in Northeast Texas and Southeast Oklahoma. We Provide Quality Accommodations, Professional Waterfowl Guides and Equipment For Your Guided Hunting Experience.

Comment

Working...
          X