This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predator vs Genmax inverters

I know there are threads on this but I really don’t want to spend hours looking through them.

several case scenarios here!

I have been looking at 9500 and 9000 watt inverters in these two brands! I know that predators are having issues with 02 and summer heat shutdowns and Genmax also has 02 shutdowns but a lot of these issues with Genmax are due to not enough fresh air flow around them. Genmax is somehow able to have a 50 amp plug in where predator does not.

the weight of these things are crazy so I have also been looking at purchasing two 5000’s and from what I can tell the Genmax is better set up for the tandem ( not proper term ) . Genmax doesn’t have the greatest customer service . I do know that HF is getting a lot more returns on their ‘23 models and have gone up in price. Also, from what I have read the newer predators burn up oil faster and burn it out too!

I think it’s a crap shoot but if y’all have any input as to which way to go in either of these scenarios please post up! Thanks in advance

A couple friends powered their car hauler/sleeping area (trailer was insulated with AC and basic creature comforts like a toilet) with Predators. All of them use at least 1 Predator, but a lot connect two predators. They swear by them.

I would probably go Predator personally, but full disclosure, I don't know a ton about Genmax either. I just know the Predators are solid. First hand I know the Predator is really quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
      A couple friends powered their car hauler/sleeping area (trailer was insulated with AC and basic creature comforts like a toilet) with Predators. All of them use at least 1 Predator, but a lot connect two predators. They swear by them.

I would probably go Predator personally, but full disclosure, I don't know a ton about Genmax either. I just know the Predators are solid. First hand I know the Predator is really quiet.
      Thanks! They made some changes on them in 23 ( predators) and they are having issues with them . Before that they were awesome

Comment

Working...
      X