Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mandatory Work Weekends For Lease Members?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great read

Comment

The last lease I was on we tried to all meet at the lease and get things done. It ended up being the same 2-3 guys doing all the work. We started splitting the cost evenly. Work on the lease benefits all members.

Comment

Originally posted by VetteRprMan View Post
        The last lease I was on we tried to all meet at the lease and get things done. It ended up being the same 2-3 guys doing all the work. We started splitting the cost evenly. Work on the lease benefits all members.
        It benefits the whole hunting property!

Comment

Didn’t have them but only 3 or 4 guys on the lease. I was the only one retired-the rest worked. And, you can probably guess what that meant-shooting lane trimming, feeder fill and maintenance, keeping rats/mice/snakes out of the camp house, hog control, etc, etc, etc. But, that meant during the season, the others worked M-F and I had the lease all to myself during the week and they had weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
            We hunt with adults that make sure the work is done that is needed. It seems like there is always work to be done at the lease no matter when we go. Some keep their feeders full year round and others don't. We do not have community stands for that reason. Now if a member who keeps theirs up like i do mine and wants to sit at one of my stands and vise versa that is fine. WE respect others hard work and would never kill a trophy out of anothers blind, but a doe or cull is no issue. We are also very selective of who we bring on to keep the drama away as we all believe it is a place to get away and relax. that is my $.02.
            Right on time.

Comment

Working...
            X