Card Readers for Game Cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Card Readers for Game Cameras

I have a question for those of you who use the card readers to look at pics on your cell phone while in the field. Do any of you have issues with having to click on each pic individually instead of being able to swipe through the pics? I have bought two different ones over the years and they both made me click on each pic individually.

I bought an adapter that plugs into my iPad or iPhone and can swipe through them pretty quickly. And, more importantly, I can mass delete. I got it at Walmart for about $30.

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
      I bought an adapter that plugs into my iPad or iPhone and can swipe through them pretty quickly. And, more importantly, I can mass delete. I got it at Walmart for about $30.
      Link?

Comment

IPhone/iPad adapters, you swipe.

I do not like them though vs. a cheap laptop.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post

Link?
          Just go to Walmarts website and search for sd card readers, there are several. And, I was wrong on pricing, most are <$15,

Comment

Buy the Apple brand reader that plugs into iphone. Others are trash.

Comment

The apple card reader will not read cheap cards! I have a knock off card reader that won’t acknowledge cheap cards either.

Comment

I guess I should clarify. I already have two of them that are different brands but both make me look at pics by clicking each one. I'm an Android guy so that's what I'm using. I have a laptop but I like the card readers for a quick card pull in the woods when I'm not doing a card swap.

Comment

I bought the Apple Lightning to sd card reader. Works like a champ. You import the delete off the card. You can mass delete as well.

Comment

SUNTRSI
                    I got mine off Amazon for $15.00. Does everything and reads multiple card styles. I have the one that has 3 port styles

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                      I guess I should clarify. I already have two of them that are different brands but both make me look at pics by clicking each one. I'm an Android guy so that's what I'm using. I have a laptop but I like the card readers for a quick card pull in the woods when I'm not doing a card swap.
                      Ahhh, you’re one of Those people ( android)

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                        I have a question for those of you who use the card readers to look at pics on your cell phone while in the field. Do any of you have issues with having to click on each pic individually instead of being able to swipe through the pics? I have bought two different ones over the years and they both made me click on each pic individually.
                        I finally switched all 8 of my cameras to cell cams and it’s been great. Get pics twice a day when I’m not there and instant pics when I’m there so I can shoot a hog if they are there.

Having cell cams and thermals has been a game changer on putting a hurting on the hogs.

Comment

What brand cameras are you using ? I get two uploads a day with mine, but I don't get instant pics. That would be worth while if I could.

Comment

Working...
                          X