Metal stand frame builds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metal stand frame builds?

Does anyone know where to buy or have someone build/weld metal stand frames around the north Houston area (i.e. Spring, Tomball, The Woodlands, etc.)?

Texas Stairs and Rails / Advantage Outdoors on EastTex Frwy.

Great product, been using their elevated blinds going on 40 years. The porch options are nice.

Comment

Great product, been using their elevated blinds going on 40 years. The porch options are nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post

you can say that again

Comment

Thank you!​

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

you can say that again
          Lol Theres been a lot of double posting happening.

Comment

I’ll second Texas Stairs and Rails. Talk to Luis. He and his brother build good products. If I didn’t fabricate my own, that’s where I’d buy mine.
            Located on 59 North at Hopper Rd. Southbound side.

Comment

You can also check out Cabela's. Some stores might not have them at the store, but they used to be on their website.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...c-fbbf6842dc1c If you can get on FB market place, This guy is in Waller county Fieldstore area. I've purchased from him before, great guy and good prices IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

you can say that again

Comment

Originally posted by buckfan50 View Post
                    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...c-fbbf6842dc1c If you can get on FB market place, This guy is in Waller county Fieldstore area. I've purchased from him before, great guy and good prices IMO.
                    I had actually messaged him, but I wasn’t sure if he was still doing it or not so I wanted to get some backup ideas from the green screen brain trust.

Comment

Does Texas Stairs and rails just sell the towers or you have to buy the whole blind?

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                        Does Texas Stairs and rails just sell the towers or you have to buy the whole blind?
                        I'm fairly certain you can buy just the frame themselves. But don't quote me on that either.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                          I have bought the frame and skinned it myself.

Comment

I have bought the frame and skinned it myself.
                            Yes sir but I mean just the tower not the blind frame. I’d have to haul it a fair piece and a guy out here at my lease has a design I can make to stack on the trailer fairly easily. Just have to measure the base to fit the tower.

He made his out of 4x4’s which is fine, but metal is sturdier

Comment

How he builds them, there isn’t just a tower. There is a blind frame and then 4 legs that slide into the blind frame with cross braces.

Really a slick deal because they are so easy to move, set up, and raise based on how they are build.

Comment

Working...
                              X