Guide hybrids conroe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide hybrids conroe

Anyone know a good guide for Conroe? Would like to get on some hybrids.

Following...would like a good recommendation as well for me and the kiddo

Comment

Lake Livingston Adventures …Mike Richardson, he was on them last week.

Comment

Richard Tatsch The Fish Dude. He’s out of Stowaway Marina on the North End of the Lake.

Comment

My son had a high school bass tournament there earlier in the year. In a couple places we couldn’t get away from those things. And they were all good ones, 4+lbs. Sorry, can’t help on the guide search.

Comment

Richard Tatsch The Fish Dude. He’s out of Stowaway Marina on the North End of the Lake.​

He’s hard to beat , he’s very informative and fun to fish with.

Comment

catch a trophy is hands down the best hybrid guy on the lake.

Comment

Mike Cason- Search "Fishical Therapy" on Facebook. He guides for hybrids and knows his stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Tbuddyandroby View Post
                  Mike Cason- Search "Fishical Therapy" on Facebook. He guides for hybrids and knows his stuff!
                  I live on the lake , this guy knows his stuff. He also teaches people how to use/dial in their electronics if any of you old timers need some extra help with all those buttons. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ksig512 View Post

I live on the lake , this guy knows his stuff. He also teaches people how to use/dial in their electronics if any of you old timers need some extra help with all those buttons. lol
                    Yes sir, and he dialed in my Humminbird on my old boat. That reminds me I need to contact him to get my new boat equipment done, too!

Comment

Working...
                    X