• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originusa.com

Delta 68’s

Made in America by Americans

Comment

I'll wear anything that has loose fit, legs big enough to fit over boots, and no fancy stitching, and doesn't cost a days pay.

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post

These are what I have.
        highly recommend! I have a pair and they are great on cold days running, at the gym or camping. I guess some guys are frail with their manhood and care what others think. Must suck being that fragile!

Comment

Fair enough, I been trying to get into woman’s pajamas my whole life
          😁 Lol

Comment

I wear an off size, 38x38, so I am limited in what I can find. After losing a little weight I decided I would buy a few pairs of new jeans and with what they cost I decided to take my time and find something I really liked. I settled on the wrangler retro slim straight. Everyone is built differently, but I liked the fit of these, the stretch, and the look. Fairly straightforward as far as stitching, a few colors available, and the classic looking wrangler tag. I was hesitant on the stretch but really like it. These were on sale at a local store in Harlingen and still cost $65. I was shocked. I’ll let you guys know if they hold up!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post

highly recommend! I have a pair and they are great on cold days running, at the gym or camping. I guess some guys are frail with their manhood and care what others think. Must suck being that fragile!
              Ahhh, self reinforcement

Comment

Wranglers

Comment

Balls Out Jeans

Last edited by LovinTxHuntin; 05-11-2024, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Women's pajamas.
                    This may be the stupidest Daleism of all time and that's saying alot.

Comment

Y’all will be in yoga pants with the trannies next year.😂

Comment

Cinch white label

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Y’all will be in yoga pants with the trannies next year.😂
                          There’s just something about a man in yoga pants…

…but it’s not something good.

Comment

I never seen so many dudes worried about what other dudes wear……….Yoga pants Lady excepted from that statement

Comment

I never seen so many dudes worried about what other dudes wear……….Yoga pants Lady excepted from that statement
                              Have you purchased any more DEALS on Book of faces today ?

Comment

I dont care what they wear....as long as they wear something!!

Balls out jeans excepted!
                                In case some of you think "excepted" means "accepted", it does NOT!
                                Last edited by rolylane6; 05-11-2024, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X